Frequently Asked Questions
Copying and Sharing resources:
- Can I make copies of the reproducibles and forms in your products?
As long as you are the original purchaser of the product, you may copy these materials for your own use.
- Can I make copies of pages from your products to share with my colleagues at a workshop?
We consider each of these requests individually. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the details of your request.
- I find your video clips so valuable I would like to share them with my colleagues by posting them to our district website. Would that be acceptable?
Sorry, but we must say no. Because we take pride in providing timely and current materials, we are constantly revising and changing our video. The only way we can maintain our high standards is to retain control over these video resources.
- Are discounts available?
Yes, we offer volume discounts as follows:
10 to 49 of an item - 5% off
50 to 99 of an item - 10% off
100 to 199 of an item - 15% off
200 to 2000 of an item - 20% off
5 to 9 of an item - 5% off
10 to 49 of an item - 10% off
50 to 99 of an item - 15% off
100 and more of an item - 20% off
Assessment for Learning K-12 Bundle
3 to 5 of a bundle - 4.5% off
6 or more of a bundle - 9% off
- We are having Anne Davies, Sandra Herbst, or Brenda Augusta present for us. Would that entitle us to any special offers?
Let us know that Anne Davies, Sandra Herbst, or Brenda Augusta is working with your group and any books purchased for your session will be invoiced at the next discount level. For example: if you purchase 50 copies of a single title or series to distribute to your group, you will receive a 15% discount instead of the usual 10%.
- We are a bookstore. Are there any special discounts available?
Bookstores who pay for their products in advance will receive a 20% discount on orders of 10-49 of a single title or series or 5-9 of a single multi-media product, and a 25% discount on orders of 50 or more of a single title or series or 10 or more of a single multi-media product. If you purchase an entire box of a single title or series, you will receive a 40% discount (contact us for actual numbers in a box). These sales are final – we will not accept returns if special discounts have been received. The books are returnable from university & college bookstores (please see our policies regarding returns). Please email us directly at email@example.com for a quote.
- Do you ship Internationally?
- We do ship internationally. Orders from outside of Canada must be processed at https://shop.connect2learning.com
- Can we purchase material for our organization using a purchase order number?
Yes. Place your order through our shopping cart and then, at the checkout, choose "Purchase Order" from the payment options. Instructions will appear when you choose the option button. You will need to enter your purchase order number into the text box in the "Additional Information" section on the checkout page. We will ship as soon as we have verified your purchase order number.
- What are your terms for payment?
We will assess a 2% interest fee on amounts outstanding more than 30 days.
- I made a mistake and my payment to you was returned NSF. What happens now?
Please let us know as soon as possible. We will nullify your payment and assess a $25.00 NSF fee to cover our costs. Your account will be outstanding, again, as though no payment has taken place and with the additional $25.00 charge dated on the day your cheque was reversed from our bank account.
- What if I change my mind and want to return some or all of my purchase?
Returns will be accepted within thirty days of the original shipment. The returned product must be in re-saleable condition.
Customers will be responsible for shipping, duties, and brokerage fees (where applicable) on any items being returned. In addition, we will levy a 20% restocking fee on the non-discounted price of the returned items.
Customers from outside Canada are asked to call our office at 1-800-603-9888 to arrange for returns. We will be able to help you ship the items in a way that will minimize your cost.
If volume discounts have been applied to the original order, an adjustment will be made to make your final discount compatible with the revised total after returns.
Refunds will be made by credit note to the customer’s account, unless we are requested, in writing, to issue and remit a cheque.
Shipping and Handling:
- Do you have the products in stock?
Yes, we publish most of the products we sell, so we have a good supply on hand
- How long does it take to ship an order?
Your order will generally leave our site within five business days of our receiving it.
- What are your shipping charges?
- These are calculated in real time by post or courier at the checkout.
What shipping methods do you use?
We will ship by post or courier, depending on the your selection at the checkout.
- How long will it take to receive my order?
You should receive your order within two weeks if you live near the west coast. If you live near the east coast, it may take up to three weeks.
- I need the products sooner than that, can you get them to me?
Of course, we would be happy to ship them faster at an additional cost. Call us at (250) 703-2920 to make arrangements.